Condominium property law
Working in the field of condominium property law includes, amongst others, legal counseling with regard to all aspects of condominium matters, such as more particularly
- the drafting and verification of the statement of apportionment and community rules
- Condominium owners’ rights and obligations
- Tasks and duties of property managers
- Competences and powers of the advisory board
- Resolutions taken by the condominium owners and challenge of such resolutions
· Construction work and measures, maintenance.